Any individual who receives income from renting a property has to declare this income to the HMRC, even if they make a loss.
AW Accountancy & Bookkeeping have a fixed fee landlord accounting service designed for residential landlords starting at just £195 for landlords with one property. Landlords with two properties can take advantage of our landlord accountancy service starting at just £245. This includes the preparation of rental accounts and the related Self Assessment Tax Return. For landlords with three or more properties please contact us and we will provide you with a fixed fee quote.
Our Landlord Accountancy Service includes:
- Complete your annual rental accounts and tax return
- Discuss your draft accounts by telephone/email
- Calculate your tax position
- Look for ways to reduce your tax liability
- Submit your accounts to HMRC
- Deal with all correspondence and answer your queries
- Advice throughout the year
To obtain a no obligation quote, simply complete your contact details here and we will be in contact to discuss your requirements.